[mythtv-users] First myth deleted most of my recordings, then it deleted all and all schedules.

Yann Lehmann aristide at vtxmail.ch
Mon Aug 2 13:34:56 UTC 2010

On 02.08.2010 13:59, David Kramer wrote:

> Ugh.  You're right.  The auth got messed up in some upgrade.

I didn't need a misconfigured MythWeb to wipe out all of my recordings. A
mistyped rm comand "did the trick" for me.

Fortunately, I could recover almost all of my recordings, that where stored
on a xfs partition, with a tool available at

http://www.ufsexplorer.com

This tool has already been mentioned on the list earlyer and has a Linux
version now. It helped me a lot then (it took some time to recover all the
files, but it worked).

Yann