[mythtv-users] 720p plasma with myth

Joey Morris rjmorris at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 19:59:36 UTC 2010

Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote on Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 02:34:59PM -0400:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Kevin Ross <kevin at familyross.net> wrote:

Picture, price, less motion blur, and better off-center viewing are my
reasons for plasma. Of course, plasma has its drawbacks, too. Image
retention, power consumption, screen glare, and buzzing are potential
problems. I suspect that both LCDs and plasmas have been improving on
their weaknesses over the years, closing the gap on all these points.
I've weighed the pros of each and plasma currently comes out on top
for me.