[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu frontend problem and log file location

Jason Ward jasonfward at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 18:15:09 UTC 2010

On 30 April 2010 19:07, Johnny Walker <johnnyjboss at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Jason Ward <jasonfward at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm a new Myth user, and I'm struggling.
>
> Welcome !!

Thanks :)

> ah - you're running Mythbuntu - which release?

The very latest 10.04 as downloaded last night, I had been using the RC
version with exactly the same results

> You may want to go ahead and install the mythbuntus repo package -
> it's easy to do and the info is here:
> http://www.mythbuntu.org/auto-builds

Ugh!  I wouldn't have a clue how to do that, and I really did want to try a
ready rolled solution so I could avoid too much detail that goes over my
head.  I'll try it it I have to, but I have a strong preference not to.

There are many bug fixes and enhancements you will need if you're