[mythtv-users] wireless keyboard/mouse

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 30 15:58:49 UTC 2010

On 4/30/2010 1:51 AM, Phil Wild wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I happened across this on ebay by accident today.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/2-4GHz-2-4G-Wireless-Rii-Mini-PC-Keyboard-Touchpad-/270571558595?cmd=ViewItem&pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3eff5256c3
>
> Has anybody seen this before or perhaps bought one and used it?
>
> Might be kind of neat? Possible better than the dinovo mini...
>
> Phil

I got one of these within the last month:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/28/lenovos-wireless-multimedia-remote-with-keyboard-sneaks-our-for/
It's very similar, but shaped differently to what you found here.  it
just works, shows up as an HID.  The only drawback is that it's not back
lit.  Can be hard to type in the dark.  This one seems to be back lit.
Got it for $36.  I wonder if this one is any better.  It's not for
regular use, just for the occasional web browsing, configuration.