[mythtv-users] Wishlist - Allow mythfrontend to suspend

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 04:02:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Dale Pontius <DEPontius at edgehp.net> wrote:

> It's a garden-variety ASUS amd64 micro-atx board with an nVidia 8400GS,
> (the newer vintage) running Gentoo Linux, like the rest of the machines
> around the house.  I got a cheapo mceusb remote from Amazon and am using
> that.  I never got the onboard hd-audio working well, (too soft) so I
> have an old Yamaha sound card plugged in.

 Thanks for the response, Dale.  I was actually asking Jeppe since he stated
that he was using minimyth and suspend/resume "just worked".  Since I'm also
using minimyth I was hoping he might know something I didn't since I haven't
been able to get minimyth to work with suspend/resume on my systems.

Brad