[mythtv-users] recording of Quest (UK) causes 0.23 to segfault

David Scammell davescammell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 21:54:00 UTC 2010

On 27 April 2010 22:30, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:
> On 27/04/10 20:52, John Pilkington wrote:
>>
>> On 27/04/10 20:15, Richard Morton wrote:
>>>
>>> I rarely watch Quest in the UK (freeview - rowridge).
>>>
>>> However; I recorded a couple of programmes from a series and they
>>> cause mythfrontend to segfault. I still have the sample file. I didnt
>>> try to watch this programme live; but I have now tried the channel and
>>> it works on both live tv and recorded.

<snip>

Ok, I just attempted to play one of the x-machines recordings and it
fails for me also. I had presumed wrongly that another member of the
household had been watching these. He knows how to ctrl+alt+backspace
and I guess he never reported the failures but was able to restart the
frontend himself.