[mythtv-users] blue abstract theme

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:52:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

I love blue abstract; for my eyes it is the best combination of
glitz/glammer and usability.
I have however found two minor annoyances with it - has anyone else
noticed these?
1. in the right hand pane; sometimes the time of a program doesnt
show. You get the first number of the time (1, typically, as it is
only when the time expressed is over a certain length) followed by a
series of dots - it seems to be because I have set it up for 12hour
clock format.

2. In the bottom pane, the channel name often has the same treatment
especially with channel names like "BBC Three", "Channel 4", "Channel4
+1", "Virgin1 +1", "Dave Ja Vu", "FIVE USA" "Yesterday" "Sky NEWS"
which is quite long. Similar thing happens in the programme guide -
but I rarely use that. I guess it is the UK liking for long channel
names.

The strange thing is that there seems to be enough space for extending
the field (for issue 2) on both the screens.
I'm sorry but I have forgotten the name of the person who put this
theme together - nice job. I trust you accept this feedback in the wa
it is intended; constructive feedback.

thanks again for all your work.