[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

DOUGLASPEALE08 douglas_peale at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 03:57:11 UTC 2010

No! Please don't do this! Not all my tuners are equivalent, or on the same source, but some channels are available on several tuners.
When a recording goes bad it is absolutely necessary that I be able to associate the recording to the appropriate tuner/input to be able to debug the problem.
If you must hide this information, please have an easy way to extract this data from the affected recording. A debug mode is not sufficient, I need to be able
to determine from the recording which tuner/input was used the first time it fails, not turn on a debug mode and hope it fails again.