[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Clay nt4usb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 17:02:52 UTC 2010

--- On Tue, 4/20/10, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:
> > > I really don't understand all on the anti-LiveTV
> > > sentiment.  There are some
> > > really valid use cases that include LiveTV....
> >
> > I really can't think of any valid use case for watching live TV.

     How about Tornado season?

     Sometimes, information is temporal. Sometimes this sort of information
even shows up on Television.

I've never lived in tornado country so I don't know what the alert process is.
My aunt, who does live in tornado alley, says she grabs a portable radio, cell phone, and a jug of wine, and climbs into the bathtub.