[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 20 21:52:30 UTC 2010

On 04/20/2010 05:22 PM, jedi wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 02:35:34AM +1000, mugginz wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 02:16:05 am Clay wrote:
>>
>>>   On Mon, 4/19/10, mugginz wrote
>>>>
>>> I really can't think of any valid use case for watching live TV.
>>>
>       How about Tornado season?
>
> [deletia]
>
>       Sometimes, information is temporal. Sometimes this sort of information
> even shows up on Television.

That's what, "Delete oldest if this would exceed the max episodes," and,
"Keep only one episode," or, "Keep at most <#> episodes," are for. Or,
you can just schedule recordings in the LiveTV recording group and
they'll be deleted (by default the day after they're recorded).  Or some
combination thereof.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/387302#387302

Mike