[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

mugginz feed.mugginz at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 20 14:36:54 UTC 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:04:39 am James Stembridge wrote:
> On 20 April 2010 14:36, Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:
> > Ditto. I don't get the whole "I don't use it, therefore it can't
> > be needed" mentality.
>
> Perhaps it would be more easily understood if you interpreted it as "I
> don't use, therefore I won't spend my precious spare time developing
> it and will recommend other people to do as I do".

If the comments were of a simple "I'm not going to fix it myself, but you're
welcome to" nature then I'm sure most would understand that.  But some
comments have been suggesting that people who don't use the prescribed usage
methodology are not only "doing it wrong", but also that they're lazy, amongst
other things.