[mythtv-users] Question on JYA Repo and 10.04

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:09:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 17 April 2010 05:39, James Oltman <cnlibmyth at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Look's like JYA has updated his repo.  I've upgraded my laptop to 10.04
> > x64.  I've added his repo in (and apt-get update then upgrade etc), but
> when
> > I go to install mplayer, it's not pulling from his repo.  Is anyone else
> > having this issue?
>
> Haven't compiled mplayer yet for 10.04
> will do this over the week-end

Thanks!  I see it in the repo now.  But for whatever reason, I can't upgrade
to it.  It's telling me that it can't install libass1 or libass3 because
it's in the db, but can't grab the package.  Don't have the exact error.
But when I do an apt-get update there are several repos that fail.  they
appear to be official Ubuntu repos too.  The same thing has been happening
on my 9.10 x64 FE box.  Some repos just fail.  I have no idea what's going
on upstream.

Jim