[mythtv-users] Enabling multirec borks usability a bit.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 20 06:41:35 UTC 2010

On 04/20/2010 02:27 AM, mugginz wrote:
> Must disagree that LiveTV is never needed.  It's a bug in MythTV.  Nothing
> more.  This can be fixed.  No need for going through contortions once it is
> fixed.

And the best way to figure out just why it is like it is is for you to
write a patch to "fix" the "bug" and then fix all the problems with your
solution that are later brought to your attention.  We've never yet had
anyone able to do so.  :)

But also you should probably look into the "Browse all channels"
setting.  It may be a Solution E (for some circumstances, anyway), and
is probably close to the change you're thinking would solve all your
problems.

Mike