[mythtv-users] Thank you

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:28:05 UTC 2010

I did mean to ask something else.  Is there any power savings by removing
the internal HD and making it a netboot/usb stick boot? (is there a better
option between those 2?).  It's just as quiet as my apple tv, so not
concerned with noise.  Just want to save as much power as possible.

Also, anyone know a good backend setup with low power consumptions?  I have
2 pvr250's, 1 pvr500 and looking at getting an HDHomeRun or some other form
of HD.

BTW is there a HD option that has cablecard? or are you stuck with just the
unencrypted HD channels?

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell