[mythtv-users] Vdpau of out memory issues with Avenard repos on Mythbuntu 9.10/0.22 Fixes

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sun Apr 18 22:16:50 UTC 2010

2010/4/18 Greg Cope <gregcope at gmail.com>:
>> Have you tried all of the suggestions it gives you?
>>
>> AFAIK, if 256MB is the maximum amount you can choose in BIOS on your
>> Revo, you need to add more RAM to the system in order to select 512MB.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Kenni
>
> Thanks, but it was been working fine for 6 months, and the last month
> or so it has started doing this.  No other changes bar occasional
> update (to try and fix mytharchive...)

Kinda irrelevant that it has been working fine for 6 months if you're
running with less than 512MB. It's a fact that you can expect problems
under some conditions with less than 512MB memory dedicated to the
GPU. If you have upgraded the nvidia driver, MythTV or perhaps even
Xorg, you have changed the conditions which MythTV used to work under.

I'm sorry, but from your message it sounds like you haven't even
bothered to check the things the error message suggested you to check?
If this is the case, I'm wondering what kind of help you're looking
for? The error message has almost certainly already given you the
answers to fix the issue.

Best Regards
Kenni