[mythtv-users] Netflix under MythTV - Working

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 21:47:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:30 PM, George Galt <george.galt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Allen Edwards
> <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Ajay Sharma <ajayrockrock at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Allen Edwards <
> allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>

> >> Can you do a quick writeup for the wiki?
> >> --Ajay
> >
> > I had a wiki on Netflix streaming under VirtualBox that I did some time
> ago.
> >  I have updated it with this new information. I hope this is useful.  If
> > left something out please feel free to let me know.
> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/AllensNetflixStreaming
> > Allen

> Allen:
>
> Thanks for the instructions.  One thing I noted on your Wiki entry is
> that it doesn't seem to cover the issue you noted above about ALSA
> ("The only change I made from stock was to set ALSA Audio as the audio
> player.").  You might want to add that to the wiki as well to capture
> everything you did.
>
> I'm looking forward to setting this up this weekend.  Thanks for the work!
>
> George

Thanks for catching the missing note on setting up VMware options.  I have
made the changes in the wiki.

On another subject, I noticed someone changes the title of my digital audio
howto.  I guess I don't own that one any more although I wrote 99% of it.
 Well, if it helps others that is good enough.  Hope nobody gets all uppity
about the name of this one either.  The name of the digital audio howto was
suggested by the person who convinced me to write it in the first place.

Allen