[mythtv-users] HD-PVR thoughts

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Apr 16 03:28:10 UTC 2010

jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> says:
> Have you tried the Sun version of VirtualBox? I haven't tried any of
> my 1212's with it, but it does well enough with my iphone in terms
> of USB support.

I use the non-free VirtualBox on Linux and OS X. The Mac version's USB
support wasn't robust enough, as I mentioned, to install the HD-PVR
firmare from Windows 7 RC; I can't speak for the Linux version but
wouldn't expect it to behave differently. Boot Camp does the job well
enough, for now.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array