[mythtv-users] HDMI Audio gone

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:05:02 UTC 2010

Should pulse be removed perhaps?  I used to have to restart alsa-mixer on
9.10 before occasionally, which lets me know I was using alsa and no pulse?
I see now on 10.04 that there is no /etc/init.d/alsa-mixer.   Am I missing a
package perhaps?

Any advice?  System is working great aside from no sound.