[mythtv-users] Avenard Jaunty mythtv-backend/upstart-job problem

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Wed Apr 14 20:24:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

My combined FE/BE is running Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04), using JYA's
avenard.org repo, specifically:

http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos jaunty release

This has been fine and updating successfully for several months.
Currently I have 0.22.0-fixes23953-0ubuntu1 installed.

Recently a new version, 0.22.0-fixes24035-0ubuntu1 came out, but the
mythtv-backend component of that wants to be removed. When I check why,
I see that it depends on ubuntu-job, but that doesn't exist in jaunty as
far as I can see. Older versions of mythtv-backend don't have that
dependency.

Is there any fix for this, other than updating Ubuntu?

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T