[mythtv-users] CI+

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Wed Apr 14 11:28:27 UTC 2010

We've had CI+ in the Netherlands for about 6 months now (I think).
Don't expect it to ever work on a pc. None of the vendors will allow
storage of CI+ recordings in an unencrypted format. Most likely, even
MCE will never get support for this. Your only recording option is to
get a CI+ specific DVR.

Kind regards,

Mark