[mythtv-users] How to add a few channels in HDHR for Digital Cable (comcast)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:25:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> I finally was able to add the vct.sql file that was generated from
> scte65scan for my Digital Cable Comcast through HDHR.
> As mentioned in a previous email msg, I had to update the mplexid to
> avoid collisions in the database. All went well except I don't have
> channels 2-10. I don't know why, I checked the vct.sql file (primarily
> my edits) and it looks fine.
>
> So, I want to ask should I add a few channels that are missing
> one-by-one in the channel editor (or where ever is the best place to
> do it?) or is there a better way?
> And, if so, how do you do that?  (I did check gossamer threads and
> found nothing of this problem.)
>
> thanks!
>
> brad
>
> --
> Brad Fuller
> +1 (408) 335-0112

Hi Brad,
   Are they enabled in your line-up at SchedulesDirect? I think when
this happened to me the last time I went there, added the channels,
and then ran mythfilldatabase, maybe with some option to get
everything. Anyway, that got what was missing and I didn't do anything
inside of Myth itself.

Hope this helps,
Mark