[mythtv-users] Question about upgrade 9.10->10.04 and 22-23fixes

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Tue Apr 13 16:53:27 UTC 2010

On 13 April 2010 17:31, Mark Hutchinson <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently upgrading from Ubuntu 9.10 to 10.04
>
> I also want to upgrade from 22 fixes to 23 fixes.
> Rather than use SVN, is there a good .23fixes repo to use?
>
> Any gochas that anyone else has seen doing this yet?

I'm about to do a backend from 8.04 -> 9.04 -> 10.04 and a frontend from
9.10 to 10.04

Best repo for this is JYA's which has details available here;
http://www.avenard.org/media/Ubuntu_Repository/Ubuntu_Repository.html

His testing repo tracks 0.23-fixes
His release repo tracks 0.22-fixes and latest Nvidia driver.

Note I think you actually need to include both repo's, you cant just have
testing.

Let us know how it goes! :-)

Cheers,
Steve.