[mythtv-users] Transmitting on two separate IR transmitters via IguanaIR

Ben Eisemann ben at locojeeper.com
Tue Apr 13 16:46:47 UTC 2010

Hey gang,

Well (I think) I finally got my Iguana USB IR Transceiver (2 plugs
version) changing channels on a Motorola DTA100 under Mythbuntu.

My next step is to setup a second tuner and DTA100 combo, and drive it
off the 2nd plug from the IguanaIR.

My questions is this: how do I go from transmitting out channel 1 and
then go and send an IR signal to a separate DTA100 sitting behind
channel 3?
I realize I could probably make two separate channel change scripts
just send the "set_transmitter 1" at the top of 1 and "set_transmitter
3" at the top of the other.  But is there a more elementary way that I
am missing?

Thanks.

God Bless,

Ben T. Eisemann
beisemann at gmail.com

Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse.
- Philip Yancey