[mythtv-users] remote control

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:49:12 UTC 2010

> Thank you very much for your help, but for me this is to complex
> I thought mythTV is some kind of server, which delivers a compatible
> video/audio stream to clients like PS3  they can understand without
> installing any software.

I think Richard is saying that IT IS. You can use the PS3 as a UPNP
client so you use it as a client to view content from MythTV's backend
server with no changes required to the PS3. So this configuration
should do what you want.

(Also, there are posting etiquette rules to this mailing list which
ask people to avoid top-posting. So please try to refrain from
top-posting in future).