[mythtv-users] PS3 remote wake-up (was MythTV 0.23rc1 upgrade experience)

Jason Chambers lists at purplish-monkey.com
Mon Apr 12 19:21:59 UTC 2010

On 06/04/2010 23:12, Richard Morton wrote:
> Or, maybe not. Remote control just dies even when having used it
> recently. Wakeup seems to work fine and key presses work. Then all of a
> sudden it is unreponsive, this happens after about 10 minutes or so.

A bit of a long shot but ... its not the batteries in your remote is it?

The batteries in my remote were running low today and the remote wasn't
even attempting to connect.  So I tried removing and re-inserting the
*same* batteries and the remote is working again.

It keeps failing to respond every half and hour or so, but so far
removing and inserting the batteries again is keeping it going which
sounds like your symptoms.

Regards,
Jason