[mythtv-users] LIRC and the Asus EB1501

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 12 00:33:19 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
You may recall my earlier thread about this little box.  I haven't
solved the remote issue yet, but I discovered that the MCE USB infrared
receiver doesn't work with the remote.  In Win7 the remote doesn't light
up the USB receiver like the mouse and keyboard do.  Blocking the port
on the case in Windows keeps the remote from working.  Now to figure out
what chip drives the remote port in the case.

--
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."   A.
Einstein