[mythtv-users] 0.22 mythvideo able to browse folders above the start folder

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 10 15:42:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

One thing I have noticed since installing mythtv 0.22 I am now able to browse
folders above my actual videos folder...

I have structured my folders as such (on the nfsv3 server and mounted on the fe
boxes)
/media/video  (for videos and format converted TV)
/media/mp3 (for all audio)

Mythmusic was setup to look at /media/mp3
Mythvideo was setup to look /media/video

Now when I load up mythvideo it seems to start at /media and /media/mp3 is also
visible.

Is there some way I can restrict mythvideo only to look at /media/video and no
higher??

Regards

Allan