[mythtv-users] recording ziggo digital tv (Netherlands)

klaas de waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:27:54 UTC 2010

> What about the UPC cable in the netherlands?
> DVB-C card, a Nagravision 2 CAM and the card?
> Does that work with mythtv?

As far as I know, there is no way you can receive UPC DVB-C with a
built-in DVB-C tuner in a TV or with a PC system such as MythTV when
the channels are encrypted, and (almost) all channels are encrypted.
You can only receive it with an UPC box. Of course for SD you can
capture the analog output of the UPC box so that you can receive all
digital channels that way.

Cheers,
Klaas