[mythtv-users] Debugging EIT on UK DVB-T

martin martin at mstubbs.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 15:09:28 UTC 2010

I have a mythtv backend that has always been difficult to to get EIT capture started. I have previously scanned for channels a number of different ways, using dvb scan output and a full scan, and eventually it starts but I don't know what makes the difference. Once eit is running it works very well.
I have now upgraded to 0.23 fixes and done a new scan using the output from from dvb scan and again the EIT capture is not working. I don't want to do a full scan as I can now pick up other regions transmissions.
What should I look for in the output of  -v channel,eit ?

Thanks for the help

Martin