[mythtv-users] Sound issue for one recording in 0.22 (not 0.23)

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:10:42 UTC 2010

My recording of Survivor tonight had no sound for some reason.  The frontend
is a Revo 1600, and since the system's been stable (many months now), never
had a problem with no sound.  The backend records from an HDHomeRun and an
HD-PVR.

I tried recording the 11 o'clock news from the same channel, no sound
problems.  I had three recordings going when Survivor recorded, so I tried
that again, but no sound issues with any of them.

My audio settings are:
output device: ALSA:hdmi
Passthrough device: default
Max channels: 5.1