[mythtv-users] What to replace the AppleTV - but with?

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:42:08 UTC 2010

I've been using the ATV, modified Apple TV, for my front room FE. I'd
like to upgrade it to a small unit but with a bit more power. Any
suggestions? ION boards are what I've heard of and researched a while
back, but that's been about a year now. ZOTAC ION are still the best
bet? Anything better out there? What about a complete system? Are the
ZOTAC computer systems any good? I'd like a fanless system.

Thanks!

--
Brad Fuller
+1 (408) 335-0112