[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.22 Upgrade mythwelcome problem

Jason But jbut at swin.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 23:37:29 UTC 2010

Hello

I have recently upgraded my MythTV FE/BE from 0.21 to 0.22. After the
upgrade everything is working properly except for one thing. My FE/BE is no
longer automatically waking up to record a program. Strangely, it still
wakes up automatically for the daily startup time setting in mythwelcome.
However it fails to start for any scheduled recording

This was all working perfectly prior to the 0.22 upgrade

Does anybody have any idea why this is not working?

Thanks

Jason

--

Dr. Jason But