[mythtv-users] Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:13:17 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I have just upgraded my svn to 0.23 and my Jamu has not worked since. When I
run the jamu.py script, it gives me the following error:

! Warning - MythTV python bindings could not be imported, error(cannot
import name DBData)

The modules tvdb_api.py (v1.0.0 or greater), tvdb_ui.py, tvdb_exceptions.py
and cache.py.
They should have been installed along with the MythTV python bindings.
Error(No module named ttvdb.tvdb_ui)

The command I use for running the script is:

python26 /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py -l en -C
"/root/.mythtv/jamu.conf" -MW > /tmp/jamu.log

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ash Desai