[mythtv-users] looking for a fake file system

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 7 16:36:46 UTC 2010

On 04/07/2010 05:41 AM, Richard Morton wrote:

> I do not believe mythtvfs has been updated for 0.22 though.

Upgrade to 0.23-fixes and
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/contrib/exports/mythfs.py

> Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a
> mobile phone.

Then, perhaps, if your e-mail app on your phone doesn't allow you to
follow list rules, you can use a different e-mail app (and/or device) to
send e-mails to the list?  At least until you can convince the maker of
your phone to fix their completely broken e-mail client, that is.  :)

Mike