[mythtv-users] Multi-tuner setup

Robert Shields rwshields at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:46:44 UTC 2010

Yes, you need to insert the channels to the second tuner.  You can either
simply associate the same video source you used for the first card with the
second (new card) or you could create a new video source for the second card
and add the channels to it.

If both cards have the same channels available to them, the first option
makes the most sense to me.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 3:37 AM, shacky <shacky83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I wish to setup the second tuner of my WinTV Nova-T 500 DVB-T dual tuner
> card.
> I added the second tuner to the source setup in mythtv-setup, but I
> still cannot record two programs at the same time (the program with
> lowest priority is showed in red in mythweb).
> Have I to insert all channels a second time for the second tuner? Both
> tuners can tune the same channels (they are connected to the same
> antenna).
>
> Where I am wrong?
>
> Thank you very much!
> Bye.