[mythtv-users] Divx enable TV options

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 5 06:11:31 UTC 2010

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Jarle Thorsen <jarlethorsen at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jarle Thorsen <jarlethorsen at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Divx enable TV options
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

2010/4/4 Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au>

I have a TV that is Divx enabled

Currently I download the nuv files and transcode them to Dvix and put them on a hard drive or memory card

I wondering if there is a Samba device that can act like a hard drive?

Samba will let you share files over the network. What is it you want to do?
What I would like to be able to do is mirror the samba network locally
and have better file names than 1002_20100405102800.nuv

and if mythtv can transcode the videos in avi/Dvix?

Yes, nuvexport will do that for you IIRC.
--
Jarle Thorsen