[mythtv-users] Overlapping recordings on SAME channel w/ one tuner

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Fri Apr 2 03:35:43 UTC 2010

Thanks for this summary!  That's a nice roadmap.  I'm particularly
pleased by the realization that there may be little or no additional
scheduler complication to support ivtv (because it's already there
for things like the HDHR) once the intermediate trampoline class
exists.  I had been pessimistically assuming that ivtv would require
both write-two-streams support -and- fiddling around with scheduler
guts and despaired of both sets of modifications being accepted, even
if they were written, because the hurdle of verifying correctness for
scheduler work seemed enormous.

Thanks again!