[mythtv-users] Problems after changeing MythTV's IP address

David Segall david at segall.net
Tue Sep 29 15:02:09 UTC 2009

I changed the IP address of my MythTV (don't ask!).

I have managed to to get the front end to start and it shows a list of
recordings but trying to play them causes the the front end to hang. The
same thing happens if I try to watch live TV. Some menu items work as
expected but give me depressing news such as "No recordings scheduled".
Is there an obvious fault? Is there some more information that would
help locate the problem?

David.