[mythtv-users] JYA? Did you compile mythmusic with opengl support?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:12:03 UTC 2009

2009/9/29 William <william_munson at comcast.net>:
> I am trying to figure out if you compiled in support for opengl into your
> 0.21-fixes branch? Reason I ask is that I can no longer play the goom

OpenGL is compiled in

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-all --disable-festival --zm-version=1.22.3
Disabling MythBrowser due to missing KDE development packages.

Configuration settings:

        MythArchive    plugin will be built
        MythBrowser    plugin will not be built
        MythControls   plugin will be built
        MythFlix       plugin will be built
        MythGallery    plugin will be built
        MythGame       plugin will be built
        MythMusic      plugin will be built
        MythNews       plugin will be built
        MythPhone      plugin will be built
        MythVideo      plugin will be built
        MythWeather    plugin will be built
        MythZoneMinder plugin will be built
        MythMovies     plugin will be built
        DVD creation   support will be included in MythArchive
        Native Archive support will be included in MythArchive
        OpenGL         support will be included in MythGallery
        EXIF           support will be included in MythGallery
        OpenGL         support will be included in MythMusic
        libvisual      support will be included in MythMusic
        FFTW v.2       support will be included in MythMusic
        SDL            support will be included in MythMusic
        AAC            support will be included in MythMusic
        FESTIVAL       support will not be included in MythPhone