[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 23:39:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Robert Siebert <Trebor_S at web.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have created a new theme (Blue-abstract) for MythTV. Currently it requires the MythTV development version 22022 or higher, due to new MythUI naming consistency fixes.
>
> The following plugins are themed.
> - main mythtv screens
> - mythvideo
> - mythgallery
> - mythnews
> - mythweather (config only)
> - mythbrowser
> - mythstatus
>
> Screenshots and the theme itself is available at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme
>
> I'm currently working on the dvd and schedule editor pages. They will be available with the next days. Check the wiki page for new information.
> When I'll find the time I'll also add the an OSD theme of it.
> Feedback and suggestions are very welcome.
>
> Best regards
>
> Robert

Looks good I quite enjoy it, my only feedback is have the video name
listed above or beneath the video or folder in the gallery and browse
views of mythvideo.  Otherwise you can't tell what the video is
without a poster.  This is actually something that I've noticed in a
number of themes lately, using only the image without any name.  While
most of my videos have posters, some do not.