[mythtv-users] About to go from stable to SVN, quick check

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Mon Sep 28 20:53:22 UTC 2009

Have been running my package manager (pacman on Arch linux) stable release
of Myth (0.21) for the longest time, all is well but would like to give 0.22
a try. I run mythconverg_backup.pl nightly, and just ran it again now, so
got the DB backed up. Anything else or do I just go ahead and run the
install?

Also, @ http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Upgrading_To_SVN, it is giving two
choices in either RPM or specific packages, correct? Obvious I'm sure but
just clarifying that the RPM is not a preceeding step to the specific
packages.

Thanks
Bob