[mythtv-users] Any PCI Express DVB-T Dual Tuner Cards out there and working yet?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:32:57 UTC 2009

Hi All

I've had a look around the various Wiki's and thought I'd ask here in
case anyone has one working.

I'm looking to upgrade some boxes and it occurred to me that if I can
get mobo's with PCIe only it would make life easier going forward,
however reading the wikis there only appear to be a couple of DVB-T
PCIe cards out there at the moment and support seems to be
experimental.

So my question is this....

Is anyone on the list currently using a DVB-T card that has DUAL
tuners (i.e. I'm looking to replace Hauppage 500's which work great).

You may well ask why I'd be bothered about the PCIe functionality?
Well in the UK we're all likely moving to DVB-T2 for HD sooner rather
then later and it's likely the any DVB-T2 cards (when they appear)
will only ship in a PCIe format.

Anyway all personal stories appreciated.