[mythtv-users] Is it possible to extend recording duration once it has started?

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:18:47 UTC 2009

Hi, sometimes I record shows or films on analogue TV, and in Greece the TV Stations rarely (if ever) follow their schedules. So, I was wandering if it is possible to extend a recording once it has started. Guessing the end loses its appeal after a while...

I couldn't find such setting in mythweb or the frontend.

Especially in mythweb, I clicked on the "Still recording: Edit" button but the changes I made to "End Late" field didn't affect the duration.

Thank you.

Yianni.