[mythtv-users] mounting windows 7 drives in myth

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:51:19 UTC 2009

 	<81facc980909272215w69488327we8def11edf772fd8 at mail.gmail.com>

 <a6ecfbaa0909272222t360ef917v745a985a4bf14eaa at mail.gmail.com>

Hi.

I think your problem is that you are trying to access a network share using a blank password account. There is a setting under Network and Sharing Center where you should explicitly set that you want to allow such access (windows won't normally allow you to connect without a password). Or, you could create another windows account, WITH a password, and connect using that.

Yianni.