[mythtv-users] mythbuntu and nvidia 6200

staticsupply staticsupply at cox.net
Sat Sep 26 00:48:51 UTC 2009

I am finding it quite difficult to figure out how to properly configure my
nvidia 6200 graphics card with my mythbuntu front end.  I have tried to use
the hardware drivers option under system.  I have also looked in the package
manager to find the proper driver and could not find it.  I have downloaded
the proper file from nvidia's website, but when I attempt to sudo sh
Nvidia.. It tells me I have to exit my x session before I can install the
driver.  This is a bit over my head apparently.  Could someone please
explain the proper way to go about getting this card to work.  I have been
searching online for days and cannot seem to find any solution that works.

Anyway, thanks for any help any of you could give me.

Scott