[mythtv-users] Zotac ION + HD-PVR 1212: FE/Master BE or FE/Slave BE?

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:08:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have been running my master backend from the beginning of 0.21
without any capture device and hadn't any problem since.
My master backend is a VIA C2 at 466 Mhz with 256 Mb of ram : It doesn't
run any commflag or transcode but numbers of services like dhcp, tftp,
nfs, MBE, mysql...

hope this help
Guillaume