[mythtv-users] NVIDIA Reinstates Overscan Correction - GeForce 8 and higher

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:55:31 UTC 2009

> The syntax , according to the help file is something like:
> --assign="SyncToVBlank=1"

yeah the -a is just an alternate form. I get the same error either
way. I am installing my drivers from your testing repository (thanks
for providing them). I just updated from your release repository. Is
there something that I need to do to get nvidia-settings updated
correctly? Or is the newest version just not in your repo yet. I mean
it has been 8 hours already ;-).