[mythtv-users] NVIDIA Reinstates Overscan Correction - GeForce 8 and higher

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:32:22 UTC 2009

> You'll have to use the command line and specify the arguments there.
> like nvidia-settings -O variablename=value

nvidia-settings doesn't seem to have a -O option. I tried using the -a
option which seems to fit the bill, but I get this:

nvidia-settings -a OverscanCompensation=100

ERROR: Error parsing assignment 'OverscanCompensation=100'
(Unrecognized attribute name).

Is my syntax or spelling wrong? I really want to get this working. If
anybody has it working can you share your exact commands?