[mythtv-users] scte65scan and schedule data for HD channels

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 05:54:22 UTC 2009

Hi, I've successfully used scte65scan to get back the channels from my
Comcast Extended Basic Cable subscription which disappeared when they
switched to digital broadcasting.

However, I am can't seem to figure out how to get scheduling data for
the few HD channels which the scan found. For example: the scan found
KRON HD on channel 4.2 and KNTV-HD on 11.1.

The line-up that I am using for my digital tuner is the Comcast
Extended Basic so I can get the data for the channels that I have.

How do I add the digital channels to the list which mythfilldatabase
downloads. I can't seem to add custom channels to the lineup. I can't
seem to combine lineups for a single tuner.

How have people dealt with this?

Thanks for the help

--
Mitko