[mythtv-users] Bad recordings when watching LiveTV and the select record

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Sep 23 04:05:46 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 22 September 2009 21:23:22 John H wrote:
> Okay, I messed around with the bit rate max and average. I lowered the
> bit rates and I don't get anymore completely failed recordings but now
> I get a different issue. The FE log fills with missing picture start
> code and A-V out of syn. After you see the video you won't be
> surprised. Here's a link to download.
>
> http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/137478/Zi6-0099-MP4.html
>
> While I'm watching livetv, there's no issue once I hit record this is
> where I have the problem when I go to playback. In the video, I'm
> using ffmpeg and I don't have commflag on record start set on. The
> card is a PVR-150
>
> Not sure if it's related to this.

I'm still waiting the obligatory time, presumably Megafileupload thinks I will decide to send them money if they annoy me long enough.

I was silly enough to tell NoScript to temporarily allow that page, and got blasted with popups.

I find their marketing style offensive.

I'm sure some expert says this is the way to make money, I wish him or her luck.

Now it's saying my "access key" has expired, and I need to do something odd to get a new one.

Hmmm... it's getting late.

Still can't DL that file, I tried. I guess "hosting" doesn't include "letting others have it"?

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org